The last stage of buying your ideal home or property investment in Turkey starts with a carefully planned property inspection trip itinerary. This is after we have built a solid rapport with you and short-listed a wide range of properties for you to view during your inspection trip to Turkey.
"Our experience with Place Overseas was simply outstanding. Their travel consultants at the UK head office worked diligently with us in finding just the right flights from Glasgow to Dalaman airport in Turkey despite being in the low season, where flights to Dalaman are only far and few in between. When we arrived in Turkey, we were met by Place Overseas representatives, who were ever so friendly throughout the whole duration of our property inspection trip. We could not have done it without the help of Place Overseas. We recommend their viewing trips without any reservations." J & T Dashworth Klein, 23 March 2012.
Discover Turkey with our personalized viewing trips
What do we offer on our property inspection trips?
1. Diligently arranged flights to suit your itinerary and luxury accommodation in Turkey
2. Airport transfers to and from Izmir, Bodrum, Dalaman and Antalya airports
3. Expert property investment advice at your disposal during your property viewings
4. Legal introduction, assistance with opening your Turkish bank account, obtaining your tax registration number, providing power of attorney to your solicitor, etc.
How long are our Turkey property inspection trips?
1. Minimum 3 days of hectic property viewings
2. Maximum 5 days allowing breaks in between your viewings
3. Where multi-regional trips (several Turkish property regions) are organised for our adventurous investors, then length of stay may vary according to number of regions visited.
So what happens on our inspection trips?
1. You are picked up at the airport by Place Overseas representatives
2. On average 5 different property sites per day are visited, usually arrangements would have been made with the developers / owners of these Turkish properties to be present. You should like to see who you are buying from, right?
3. The sites visited are pre-arranged during our consultations prior to your arrival, that's why we ask all those questions before we send you out on our property viewing trips. Some of you even have the privilege of filling in our client profile and wish list forms.
4. Never forgetting the cultural and social aspects of course! Let us not reveal all at this stage! Your property viewing trip to Turkey needs to be a memorable one so that you can tell your friends and family all about it!
5. Legal introduction, power of attorney, opening of bank accounts and obtaining your tax registration number - we will assist you with all of these during your stay in Turkey and in between your property viewings.
6. And of course back to the airport we take you with many pleasant experiences.
What about the cost of our property viewing trips?
Our property inspection trips are subsidised through our travel associates in the UK and our hotels in Turkey. Our inspection trip packages are as follows:
Standard viewing trip
£199 per person (3-5 days – viewing trip dates chosen by you to suit your own itinerary)
Luxury Turkish Riviera discovery trip
£499 per person (up to 10 days – dates chosen by you - covers entire Turkish Riviera from Alanya to Izmir)
Discounted viewing trip
£99 per person (3 – 4 days - we choose your dates)
(Prices include flights, hotel accommodation, airport transfers and services of our qualified property consultants)
(Flights from United Kingdom only applies for the above rates)
Please speak to your consultant for availability of promotional / free offers for property inspection trips to Turkey.
Our clients attending our viewing trips also benefit from the following services
1) Complete travel arrangements, flights, car-hire etc.
2) Booking of your private Turkey villa or Turkey apartment if desired
3) Sim card for your mobile enabling free call charges during your visit
4) Free time and lunch breaks (so that you can make healthy decisions)
5) Discounts on white goods, air conditioners, furniture, etc. up to 20% once you have purchased your property with Place Overseas.
6) Complete list of demographics of the areas you are interested in and amenities offered in the vicinity; healthcare, pharmacies, movie theatres, restaurants, schools for children
7) Can you think of anything else?